Greetings from my cozy office!
Yup, I’m set up at Starbucks trying to get caught up on a few articles and some blog work. Have you checked out my Contact page? I just added a training page for my C25k today, too. With Week 1 officially finished, I am feeling accomplished and on track.
I’ve done a lot of thinking this weekend and realized a few things:
– it’s possible to write about fitness in an interesting and exciting way. For the times that it is not interesting, it will be hidden on a dedicated page.
– it’s possible to keep amazing relationships alive cross-country with a little bit of effort.
– it’s possible to ache for a friend’s loss like it is your own. I’m very proud of you, buddy!
– it’s possible to be grateful and thankful for every spec of life without sounding like a crazy-face. (read: at least I don’t think I’m crazy.)
– it’s possible to complete a full week of the C25k training program – I haven’t done that before.
– it’s possible to let your Starbucks go cold because you are too deep with your own writing to pay attention to coffee.
– it’s possible to write words you would never say out loud.
– it’s possible to share those words in the near future (hint: I’m guest posting for a certain fun, faithful, fitness woman)
– it’s possible to be amazed and proud of yourself.
– it’s possible to go against the norm and be okay if others don’t understand your path.
– it’s possible to have great relationships with strangers. Isn’t the blog world so lovely?
– it’s possible you won’t like everyone, and that’s okay.
– it’s possible to be surprised, even though I gave out my mailing address. Thank you, Emerging Thought!
What a weekend! Hope yours was fantastic, too!