Cupcake wishes and champagne dreams!
I always dream big – gigantic, even – but when it comes to special days it is blown even more out of proportion.
Take today, for example. It’s my birthday. No special number, or special plans, but today is my day! And I? Feel amazing!
The leg is healing, I am beginning to walk without the cast, I’ve moved into my new apartment, and I spent last night baking cupcakes to take to work and going for dinner with a beautiful friend.
My wishes for 27?
– to continue to learn how to chill the fuck out; I’m getting pretty good.
– be completely open to all opportunity and continue to give up “no” and asking for more “yes”
– and tonight I’d love to go for ice cream with a cute boy then make out. So, you know, cute boy: call me.
I know my life isn’t a John Hughes movie, but I want my Jake Ryan. Sigh. A girl can dream!
My wishes for you? Win my giveaway, of course!
A birthday isn’t a birthday without pretty things! Actually, that defines my whole life. It’s all I ask for and all I believe I deserve. Pretty things.
So in the spirit of presents, I wanted to share some of my favorite pretty things with one lucky reader.
– Tosca Reno’s Eat Clean Diet Stripped Cookbook
– a pair of #SweatPink shoelaces
– two yoga DVDs
– a tin of EnergyBits
Three ways to win:
1. Leave a comment and tell me your favorite birthday treat – mine is cheesecake… or red velvet cupcakes.
2. Follow me on Twitter (@laurabridgman) and leave a comment to tell me you did along with your twitter name.
3. Tweet the following: “it’s @laurabridgman’s birthday and she’s sharing her presents http://wp.me/p1hbOq-tp #prettythings” and then comment to let me know you did.
Contest is open to anyone, and closes on Sunday, September 30. Winner will be selected using Random Number Generator and contacted through email. Thanks so much for the wicked companies helping me kick off another great year of love. Good luck!